Together at TransUSA Exchange
Making an impact begins with meaningful work. At TransUSA Exchange you will be part of a diverse team whose goal is single-fold: to connect global talent with industry leaders. It’s an incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
Interested in becoming part of our global community? Consider joining us!
San Francisco, CA
We are searching for Account Coordinators who are excited to play a larger role in attracting and retaining clients.
These professionals will communicate directly with existing and prospective clients across different platforms to find out about their needs, make follow up calls to see if those needs have changed, develop comprehensive product knowledge, and perform other duties to support Account Executives, as needed.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Working closely with assigned clients and leads to determine needs.
• Update internal databases with account information
• Conduct research on prospective clients
• Maintaining an accurate and updated database of client information
• Determine and manage milestones, timelines, and deliverables as needed, making sure to keep track of progress and identify areas of improvement.
• Help create promotional materials (e.g. presentations and videos)
Account Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• Sales, Marketing, or Account Management experience is generally preferred
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular)
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.